Friday, October 24, 2008

Would prefer all the time though

I deserve better, I deserve to be loved as much as I love, or enough to satisfy the thirst. I just don't want to be. Not right now. I want to be wrong. I want to keep loving him like it was the first time I was with him. I want to stay a bit longer in his gravity. I want to crumble at his touch. I want to keep chasing pavements, chasing his heels even if it leads me to a dead end. Will you be there? At the dead end? Just me and you, finally? I want him to move me with his touch. I want him to rest his head on my shoulder. I want him to squish his face against mine as he kisses the side of my lips. Anywhere is fine. Anytime is up to you, I would prefer all the time though. Lay with you as the mornings last all afternoon again, make my mornings good again

Its all in my dreams, I know this. We only meet in my dreams. I'm a fool, I know this. I'm still going to tell him this:

babe? one more night, again and again, of a second chance? I want to make you feel my love. I want to feel yours again, I want to feel you again.

No comments: