Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Heartless

Heartless - Kanye West


"How could you be so heartless?

How could you be so...cold as the winter wind when it breathes, yo.

After all the things we been through, I mean after all the things we got into. Ay I know some things you ain't told me. Yo, I did some things but that's the old me. Now you want to get me back, and you gonna show me. So you walk  around like you don't know me...you got a new friend, but I got homies...but at the end its still so lonely

You're bringing out a side of me that I don't know...you wait a couple months and you gonna see, you won't find nobody better than me

Baby lets just knock it off, they don't' know what we been through, they don't know about me and you

You just goin keep hating me. We goin just be enemies 

I know you can't believe I could just leave it wrong. And you can't make it right."


No comments: