Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Take Me

If I was still there...

I'd stand outside your door with a radio over my head. If you couldn't care to love me still, I'd still only care to love you. I'd stand, wait for you to pass me by so the breeze of your pace can take me away to how we were. I'd stare at you play with your fingers to take me back to when you'd leave your fingerprints all over me. I want to live in torture. I want to keep chasing your heels.

I want to taste you on my lips. I want to bathe in your scent. Let's cross the line, every night. Invade my space. Touch me where only I want you to touch me. Kiss my knees, as I wrap you in my legs. I'll inhale as you exhale. Catch my fall into you. Dig your grip into my hips. Leave me breathless. You feel so good inside my love.

Lie to me, fool me..don't let me run away to anywhere but back into you. Don't say a word, don't tell me that we're no longer. Let's just be...for one more day, two more nights. I fit perfectly in your arms. Complicate my life with your simplicity. Put my life on stand still in your eyes.

I'm only myself, I'm only safe...with you, near you.

This is far from reason, far from sanity. You kill me everyday, but on the nights I'm with you, I breathe again, I live again.

Take me and don't let me go. Don't let me let you go

No comments: