though i'm sure you'd remind me, if you had to
I loved you/grey sweat pants/No make up
So perfect/Our love was comfortable and so broken in.
She’s perfect/So flawless/I’m not impressed
I want you back"
The Hurt-John Mayer
"I wanna fall, fall asleep
asleep in the arms, the arms of a woman
a woman who doesn't, doesn't deserve my love
I wanna lie, lie to myself
myself and someone else
just to feel something, something that hurts me
the hurt makes me feel alive
Gonna make it, like I need her
gonna miss her the moment I meet her
and it's only gonna get worse from there
I'll be rappin' there in the shower
she'll be here by the end of the hour
I can do better
but I can't do better now
How do you break a mended heart?
I'm bored and want something to do"
asleep in the arms, the arms of a woman
a woman who doesn't, doesn't deserve my love
I wanna lie, lie to myself
myself and someone else
just to feel something, something that hurts me
the hurt makes me feel alive
Gonna make it, like I need her
gonna miss her the moment I meet her
and it's only gonna get worse from there
I'll be rappin' there in the shower
she'll be here by the end of the hour
I can do better
but I can't do better now
How do you break a mended heart?
I'm bored and want something to do"

No comments:
Post a Comment