I can't let go. In order to not let go, I ran away, 46 states away, I ran away. I've loved through Loves shortest lifespan-3 months. Did I break a record in the fastest time someone has fallen in love? Please give me something... cause I surely don't have him.
He's the simplest love I've known, most humbling love I've known. It never felt as natural to fall for someone as I fell for him. And maybe thats why I fell, it felt unconditional, rebel to Time... it felt like what I've read from God's word to be Love.
Let me apologize for the next man that crashes into me. I've willingly fallen into someone else's gravity, and I only want to drown deeper into our memories. " He holds me without touch, He keeps me without chains." I found meaning in his name, I became a better person just by being around him. You may treat me with more care, you may stay a bit longer than him... but at the end of the day, ESPECIALLY at the end of the day... you aren't him. I know I need to let go, he's miles away, emotionally and in design. Although his and I's love story may not unravel until the next lifetime, I'm willing to wait till then. I can't let go, not just yet. I apologize that I'm in love with another man.
Bonus:

No comments:
Post a Comment