skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Music=Love
Anthony Hamilton Ft. David Banner "I'm Cool"
im cool - anthony hamilton ft david banner
"We don't have to leave in the morning, the whole day just you and I. It don't have to get any better, its perfect with you in my life."
Can't wait for the mornings that last all afternoon.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Syrup & Honey
Syrup & Honey - Duffy
About Me
Erika
somewhere simple, California, United States
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2009
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2008
(70)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(18)
►
October
(17)
►
September
(1)
▼
August
(14)
Music=Love
Intro: Loving
Mannequin
Love it!
If not today, then when?
la verdad
A lighter step
Tell him.
<3 Mariel
Lions, Tigers and Bears
Unsaid
Next Lifetime
A written plea to her
Too much, Too passionate..Yes I Am.
►
July
(4)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment