Thursday, May 29, 2008
Maybe
Maybe its that this felt natural, organic. Maybe its that this felt truthful, potentially fulfilling, easily penetrated deeper than my tough skin. Clearly its "maybe" though. I've been trying to meet you once again, to be seen anew by you. Be my baby. Maybe its that it felt like we needed each other, you were the only one I would forever hold. Maybe its cause I had no fear to give in nor give all. Maybe its that you started to feel like home, becoming my home away from home. Maybe its that it felt like the world only turned for us. Maybe its that it felt as if you were my refuge to crawl underneath of and unravel yet become, away from hurt or so I thought. Then again, "maybe" is the closest to a promise, the root of hope, it is also translucent, intangible, maybe that's all we were as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment