Friday, April 25, 2008
you may be right
I need to stop, stop lingering to luckless moments. Following the soles of my daydreams. Wrapped up in telling it like it could be. You had me, more than me, what else is there, right? Its a bad habit of min, its not you...its falling n love with the side of you that was at the verge of falling for me. You don't know where you want to be, there isn't any compromise or reason to fight for you to get you.
And maybe you're right...I don't REALLY know you enough to REALLY like you. But this I do know, the outline of your face, the rough feel to your facial hair on your chin, the depth of the lines on your palm, the softness of your touch, how you're soft to the touch, your white tees are XXL, and how great those faded jeans look on you, and you knew that cause you would wear them more around me...I know that I fit perfectly in your arms, I know that I did and still do am in with you. Are you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Well put together! I love the honesty in your writing. Everytime I read the things you write, I can feel the emotion in each word.
Post a Comment