Sunday, July 27, 2008

I Want

i just want you around - Lauryn Hill



I want to run into him again. I want the him to be the other half of us. I want those mornings that last all afternoon, with his kisses that fade away the past. I want to trust him again. I want us to forget reality and hurry up and wait in the dream of "us." I want him to look after me still. I want to win in his game of Love. I want to listen to him when he doesn't even whisper a word. I want to drive him around my neighborhood back home. I want to hold his hand again, fingertip to fingertip. I want to dance on his tippy-toes again. I want him to love me for me. I want him to kiss me on my shoulder again. I want him to reach out for me and I want to be right by his side when he does. I want him to miss me again. I want his arms around me again. I want to love somebody like him. 

Old blog entry: 
Monday, March 24, 2008 12:07 AM

Maybe, Just Maybe

I religiously fall victim to my own hope. And now, I've found someone who has me hoping for more hope: I'm hopeless.

Maybe, just maybe, someone has finally found me on a two way street. You look after me. Falling quick, deep and hard for the dancing on the tip of your toes with no music, the finger to fingertip hand holding, the way I lean "Into You," the "extra gentle" touches that weaken my loins yet strengthen the soul, tight grip on my hips, soft kisses on the baby hair covering my forehead, loving me the most in a wifebeater, the offerings from a towel to a spare key, how you'd hate my one-word answers "okay" when we'd fight, fight for one more second to be by each other. How your scent lingers on my skin, how you steal kisses.

Maybe, just maybe you'll be the only one who'd be around, who'd look after me... who'd I could trust... again.

I see the best of me in you.


1 comment:

Romey said...

Your not hopeless or a hopeless romantic...far from it. You love hard and oneday someone will love you harder. So hard it will feel so wrong but everything will be right.

-Swaggy Rome